Day Program: Huntersville
- When are we open?
- Year round, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 2:00pm
- Who can attend?
- Any person living with TBI or ABI (acquired brain injury) who is not a danger to themselves or others
- How much does it cost?
- For residents of: Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Rowan, Stanly, Union and Davidson County residents living with TBI (traumatic brain injury) NOTHING if you qualify to be served under our services contract with Mecklenburg County or PBH
- For persons paying privately, or
residents of counties other than listed above, we have a generous sliding scale fee in
- Is lunch provided?
- No, Members are asked to bring their own lunch
- Is transportation available?
- Unfortunately no, not at this time. Some members carpool and others use contract transportation services.
- Who do I contact?
- Contact Will
Program Director, for more information.
The Hinds' Feet Farm Day Program / Huntersville is open:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am till 2:00 pm
- Members should not arrive prior to 8:30 am, as staff will
be busy preparing for the day.
Download the day program monthly calendars:
How to Apply
• Download an interest/referral form
• Print the form out, complete, and fax it
to the Attention of Will DeGrauw at: (704) 992 - 1423
To learn more about this exciting and innovative program, please feel free to
Will DeGrauw, Day Program Director, at
(704) 992 - 1424 or
Location / Directions
Hinds' Feet Farm is located at 14625 Black Farms Rd, Huntersville NC.
View Larger Map