Day Program: Asheville
- When are we open?
- Year round, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 2:00pm
- Who can attend?
- Any person living with TBI or ABI (acquired brain injury) who is not a danger to themselves or others
- How much does it cost?
- For residents of: Buncombe,
Henderson, Madison, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Transylvania and Yancey counties living with TBI (traumatic brain injury) NOTHING if you qualify to be served under our services contract with Western Highlands Network, Medicaid CAP/MRDD or the NC State TBI Fund. Please contact your Case Manager,
or The Western Highlands Network to see if you qualify.
- For persons paying privately, or
residents of counties other than listed above, we have a generous sliding scale fee in
- Is lunch provided?
- No, Members are asked to bring their own lunch
- Is transportation available?
- Unfortunately no, not at this time. Some members carpool and others use contract transportation services.
- Who do I contact?
The Hinds' Feet Farm Day Program / Asheville is OPEN. Download an interest/referral form
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am till 2:00 pm
- Members should not arrive prior to 8:30 am, as staff will
be busy preparing for the day.
Download the day program monthly calendars:
How to Apply
• Download an interest/referral form
• Print the form out, complete, and fax it
to the Attention of Erica Engelsman at: (828) 274 - 8120
To learn more about this exciting and innovative program, please feel free to
Erica Engelsman, Day Program Director, at
(828) 274 - 0570 or
Location / Directions
The Hinds' Feet Farm Day Program is generously hosted by the
Day Adventist Church on Hendersonville Road, just up the street from Biltmore
The street address is 375 Hendersonville Rd. Asheville, NC.
The church is just off the interchange of I-40 and Hendersonville Road, on the
right as you pass under I-40 headed away from Asheville.
View Larger Map